100 Smart Instagram Bio Ideas To Turn Your Followers Into Customers
It’s small things that make you successful. In fact, one of those things is your Instagram bio. That is why this article is going to give you some Instagram bio ideas for bringing you closer to the goal aimed at – building a really successful ecommerce business.
There is no secret that Instagram is a great marketing channel that can bring your dropshipping business to a whole new level.
However, some entrepreneurs could pay all their attention to the posts and stories while neglecting such an important thing as their Instagram bio.
Surely, the quality of your content is instrumental to the success of your Instagram promotion. But if you underestimate the importance of your bio, it may blow up in your face.
Why is it so crucial? And what should you do to optimize it properly?
So, let’s figure this out!
Why your Instagram bio matters
Have you ever been to a Las Vegas casino? Actually, lots of tricks are typically used there to make you gamble for as long as possible.
There are no windows and clocks which is why you easily lose track of time. Plus, every aspect of the design and layout is well thought out to make you more comfortable about spending your money.
And plus, there is something more.
In fact, this story goes back to 1991 when Mark Peltier, the head of AromaSys company, made a deal with the Mirage casino.
AromaSys, the company known for creating scents – or fragrance marketing solutions – offered the Myrage executives to install specific metal boxes in the casino ventilation system. Through them, a pleasant smell could be spread all over the casino. Breathing it in, the visitors were getting more relaxed and cheerful – and therefore, much more willing to spend extra time (and money) there.
In the digital world, giving a taste of your business to customers is even more vital than in the gambling industry.
Naturally, you can’t use the power of scents when it comes to Instagram or other digital marketing tools. So, what can you do instead?
The solution is your inspiring Instagram bio ideas. Instagram bio is, actually, responsible for creating the right impression of your business profile.
That’s why it becomes really important to have catchy and cute Instagram bio ideas. It might seem to be difficult, especially when you discover that your limit is 150 characters only!
Still, it’s quite enough to achieve your goals. So, let’s take a closer look and find out how your Instagram bio should look like.
5 tips to generate great Instagram bio
How to write an Instagram bio that will really work great? Actually, there’s nothing challenging about it. There are lots of Instagram bio templates and quotes to put in your bio you can find on the Internet.
However, if you wish to create the best bio for Instagram to get followers, this is a good idea to learn from the experience of the companies that made a fortune with their marketing campaigns and then, create your unique Instagram bio, right?
1. Add your niche keywords and link
Before you finish creating your Instagram bio, you need to fill out “Name”, “Username” and “Website”.
It’s important to mention that the “Website” field is the only place where you can put a clickable link leading to your website or a specific web page.
In other words, you can’t attach it to your posts’ captions or comments. So, make a point of putting your link in this field.
Please, note that it will be great if you make the link in the Call To Action style. What should it look like? For example, like this – your-site-name.com/getfreeguide.
Then, your next step is filling in the “Name” and “Username” sections. Of course, when you’ve come up with your business name, it doesn’t seem to be a big problem. Accordingly, you just need to choose the same or similar username on Instagram and write it in.
Yet, while thinking up your brand name, it could be hard to make it both catchy and SEO-friendly. However, the good news is that you can easily sort it out on Instagram.
If your store name doesn’t contain your niche keywords, you can make up for this in the “Name” section like in the picture below.
In fact, Snipes just added “sneakers” and “streetwear” words in the “Name” field. And this lets the company come up in the Instagram search results when someone types these words in.
Conclusion -> Proper keywords can let you win some more potential customers.
By the way, you can try to change the keywords in the “Name” section and track down which words are capable of bringing you more “likes” and followers.
2. Let people know who you are
The next step you should take is to optimize your “Bio” section.
There, you need to catch the attention of your visitors. People want to know what you can do for them. So, you need to give them a sense of your business and make them interested.
For this, you need to have a clear picture of your audience, to be tuned in to their interests and needs. This way, you can zero in on the people that may turn into your clients.
So, tell them about your venture: what products you provide customers with, what goals you pursue. Don’t forget to keep it short! Instagram bio is limited to only 150 symbols.
Moreover, we would recommend you to make your bio a bit shorter than 150 symbols because Instagram always aspires to cut it, and your hashtags, for example, risk not to look like hashtags.
Let’s take the example of Funko that lets customers understand what to expect in two short sentences.
Or you could be more creative and follow the example of Coca-Cola. In one statement they explain to customers that they produce a beverage, why they do this, and inspire people to buy it.
Conclusion -> Detailed and informative Instagram bio ideas matter.
3. Increase your authority
Another important thing you need to convey in your Instagram bio is why people should buy from your online store.
Simply speaking, you need to make your visitors confident that choosing your business is going to benefit them.
For this, you should add some short message showing off your strong points and increasing your authority.
A case in point is Petco’s cool Instagram bio idea. In their message, they point out that their products are absolutely natural. So, customers don’t need to worry about their favorite pets’ health when buying from Petco.
Conclusion -> Numbers and stats increase your authority.
4. Use hashtags and emoji
The message in your Instagram bio could be really persuasive, but it still could be overlooked by your visitors.
So, you need to catch their eye and make them read your bio.
In fact, the solution is pretty simple. You should turn to Instagram bio ideas with emojis!
Look at the picture below. Gatorade’s bio draws your attention, doesn’t it? And as you could guess, the reason is the emoji.
When you’ve caught the attention of your visitors and let them read the message, the next thing you need is getting their engagement. In practice, one of the most efficient ways to implement this is creating your branded hashtag.
For instance, if you go to Red Robin’s Instagram account, you can see their branded hashtag attached to their bio. This allows Red Robin to get user-generated content. And what could be a better advertisement?
Conclusion -> Don’t forget to use emojis and create your brand hashtags to make sure that people won’t miss your message.
5. Include a call to action
Sometimes making decisions might be hard. That’s why people need a little push to make up their mind.
Similarly, including a call to action in your Instagram bio can dispel your visitors’ doubts and let them click on the link to make the purchase.
In fact, it could be a call to share a bottle of soda as in the example with Coca-Cola we described above. Or you can encourage your visitors to take photos as Red Robin does it. Or you can follow the example of Pillsbury as it’s shown in the image below.
Therefore, the choice is up to you. Yet, you need to keep in mind that you shouldn’t shove it down your clients’ throat. Nobody likes this.
Conclusion -> Push your potential customers to make up their mind by using a call-to-action in your Instagram bio.
Too many tips for you? Want to look at the examples of Instagram bio that let entrepreneurs make a fortune? Well, sit back and enjoy the most interesting Instagram bio ideas we have managed to find on the Internet for you to copy and paste!
What to put in bio: funny Instagram bios
- Save paper, don’t do homework 😛
- The strawberry shampoo doesn’t taste as good as it smells 😀
- Save water, drink beer 😆
- MUSCLES. SMELLS. LAZERS. COUPONS. GIFS 🙂
- Life is too short to wear boring undies 🙂
- Good days start with great jeans 😛
- Instagram bio currently loading.
- Hey, are you reading our bio again? 😆
- This seat is taken 😎
- You can’t make everybody happy, you aren’t a jar of Nutella 🙂
- Perfect has seven letters and so does meeeeee 😀
- Life is short…smile while you still have teeth 😀
- I scream for ice cream 😛
- Free international shipping 😀
- Go wild for a while 🙂
Interesting Instagram bio: trending Instagram bio concepts
- Eat, sleep, create.
- Stay humble. Be kind. Work hard.
- Be a warrior, not a worrier.
- Making the every day magical.
- Escaping the ordinary.
- A warrior in a world of worriers.
- Happiness is the highest good.
- Being positive in a negative situation is not naïve, it’s leadership.
- Catch flights not feelings.
- To truly live is the greatest adventure there is.
- Your life becomes a masterpiece when you learn to master peace.
- Take only memories, leave only footprints.
- When daydreams become reality.
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
Cool things to put in your bio: inspirational and motivational Instagram bio ideas
- Stay classy.
- Time is precious, waste it wisely.
- With confidence, you have won before you have started.
- Fill your life with experiences so you always have a great story to tell.
- Leave a little sparkle everywhere you go.
- We have tomorrows for a reason.
- Just making sure to love life.
- Don’t ever be afraid to shine.
- Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by a change.
- All you need to know is that it’s possible.
- The best is yet to come.
- Just keep moving.
- Bad decisions make for the best stories.
- The future is shaped by your dreams. Stop wasting time and go to sleep!
- Believing in yourself is the first secret to success.
- Change your life today.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- Happiness is not by chance but by choice.
- The unexamined life is not worth living.
- To be is to be perceived.
- Liberty consists in doing what one desires.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
Perfect Instagram bios: creative bio examples
- Silent people tend to have the loudest minds.
- Be all in or get out. There is no in between.
- This instagram is ephemeral. So every month we (re)start again. September issue.
- Making history.
- Chocolate doesn’t ask questions, chocolate understands.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- We all start as strangers.
- Simple but significant.
- To infinity and beyond.
- Don’t look for society to give you permission to be yourself.
- Creativity solves everything.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
- Born to express, not impress.
- One of a kind.
- Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.
- Everything has beauty but not everyone can see.
Cool things to put in your bio: best Instagram bios
- GE works around the clock to tackle the world’s biggest challenges.
- When you are cooking for the ones you love, you want quality you can trust. This is the good stuff.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live.
- Don’t quit your day dream.
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
- Stay strong, the weekend is coming.
- Never. Stop. Exploring.
- So many books, so little time.
- Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things.
- It’s never too late to be who you might have been.
- Never forget, the world is yours. Terms and conditions may apply.
- Born to shine.
- Chasing destinations around the globe.
- Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times.
- Travel far enough you meet yourself.
- Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
- We are born to be real, not perfect.
- Believing in making the impossible possible.
- Spreading smiles.
- As free as the ocean.
- Stay a mystery, it attracts more curious people.
We hope now you know what’s a good bio for Instagram and how to write a good Instagram bio. Use the examples we give in this article to come up with some great Instagram bio ideas, start your profitable online business, and make it grow!